Selecting the recording mode (REC Mode)
You can set the recording mode for audio recordings. Set this menu item before you start recording.
Operate the remote control and follow the steps below:
- Operate the remote control to select “ Settings” - “Recording Settings” - “REC Mode” from the HOME menu, and then press .
- Pressorto select the desired recording mode, and then press .
- Press and hold BACK/HOME to return to the HOME menu.
Description of menu items
You can select one of the following items:
- LPCM 44.1kHz/16bit:
- LPCM (not compressed) in stereo high-quality recording mode
- MP3 192kbps:
- MP3 (compressed) in stereo standard-quality recording mode (default setting)
- MP3 128kbps:
- MP3 (compressed) in long play stereo recording mode
- MP3 48kbps(MONO):
- MP3 (compressed) in monaural standard recording mode