Setting the time period before the IC recorder automatically turns off (Auto Power Off)
You can set your IC recorder to automatically turn off if it is left unused for the specified period time.
Operate the remote control and follow the steps below:
- Operate the remote control to select “ Settings” - “Common Settings” - “Auto Power Off” from the HOME menu, and then press.
- Pressorto select the desired time period, and then press.
- Press and hold BACK/HOME to return to the HOME menu.To return to the screen before you displayed the HOME menu, press STOP.
Description of menu items
You can select one of the following items:
- Your IC recorder will not turn off automatically.
- Your IC recorder will turn off in approx. 5 minutes.
- Your IC recorder will turn off in approx. 10 minutes.
- Your IC recorder will turn off in approx. 30 minutes (default setting).
- Your IC recorder will turn off in approx. 60 minutes.
If the remote control does not work, make sure that your IC recorder is turned on. In addition, make sure that the IC recorder and the remote control are released from the HOLD state.
The Auto Power Off function is still active while a Bluetooth connection is established. When your IC recorder turns off, the Bluetooth connection is disconnected. To avoid this, change the time period according to your needs.