Changing a file name
You can change the name of the files stored under “Recorded Files” on the HOME menu by adding one of the prefix templates.
- Select the file that you want to rename. [Details]
- While playback is on standby, select “Change File Name” on the OPTION menu, and then press .
- Press or to select the desired prefix, and then press .
The “Please Wait” animation appears on the display window and the selected prefix and an underscore (_) will be added to the file name.
Example (“Important” is added to the file 151010_0706): Important_151010_0706
- You cannot change the name of a protected file. To change the name of a protected file, remove protection from the file first, then change the name. For instructions on protecting a file, see Protecting a file.
- You cannot change the name of files in “ Music.”