Selecting the recording mode (REC Mode)
You can set the recording mode for audio recordings. Set this menu item before you start recording.
- Select “ Settings” - “Recording Settings” - “REC Mode” from the HOME menu, and then press .
When you set the recording mode for FM radio recordings, select “ Settings” - “FM Radio Settings” - “REC Mode (FM Radio)” from the HOME menu, and then press (ICD-UX560F / ICD-UX565F only).
- Select the desired recording mode, and then press .
- Press and hold BACK/HOME to return to the HOME menu.To return to the screen before you displayed the HOME menu, press STOP.
Description of menu items
You can select one of the following items:
- LPCM 44.1kHz/16bit:
- LPCM (not compressed) in stereo high-quality recording mode
- MP3 192kbps:
- MP3 (compressed) in stereo standard-quality recording mode (default setting)
- MP3 128kbps:
- MP3 (compressed) in long play stereo recording mode
- MP3 48kbps(MONO):
- MP3 (compressed) in monaural standard recording mode
You cannot record FM radio broadcasts in the LPCM mode (ICD-UX560F / ICD-UX565F only).