Selecting a recording scene for an individual situation
According to a particular recording situation, you can change some recording settings, including the recording mode and the sensitivity level of the built-in microphones, at once by selecting one of the recording scenes (Scene Select).
For “My Scene 1” and “My Scene 2,” you can customize their recording settings to suit your preference.
- While recording is on standby, select “Scene Select” on the OPTION menu, and then press .
- Press or to select a scene you want, and then press .
Description of menu items
You can select one of the following items:
- Scene Select Off:
- Available for the situation where no recording scene selection is required.
- Auto Voice Rec:
- Suitable for recording human voices in general (default setting).
- Suitable for recording human voices in large spaces, including conference rooms.
- Suitable for recording seminars and lectures.
- Voice Notes:
- Suitable for speaking into the built-in microphones to record voice notes.
- Suitable for recording human voices from a distance of 1 to 2 meters (40 to 80 inches), such as interviews and small meetings.
- Soft Music:
- Suitable for recording live music from a distance of 2 to 3 meters (80 to 120 inches), such as chorus or musical instrument lessons.
- Loud Music:
- Suitable for recording live loud music, such as band performances.
- My Scene 1/My Scene 2:
- You can customize the recording settings, including the recording mode and the sensitivity level of the built-in microphones, to make your own recording scene.