Resetting all menu settings to the default ones (Reset All Settings)
You can reset all menu settings to the default ones except for the following:
- Clock settings (Date&Time)
- FM radio preset assignments (ICD-UX560F / ICD-UX565F only)
- While recording or playback is on standby, select “ Settings” - “Common Settings” - “Reset/Format” - “Reset All Settings” from the HOME menu, and then press .
“Default Value?” appears on the display window.
- Press or to select “Yes,” and then press .The “Please Wait” animation appears and all menu settings will be reset to the default ones.
- Press and hold BACK/HOME to return to the HOME menu.To return to the screen before you displayed the HOME menu, press STOP.
- While listening to the FM radio or recording FM radio broadcasts(ICD-UX560F / ICD-UX565F only), you cannot reset the settings with “Reset All Settings.”
- To cancel the resetting process, select “No” in step 2.