Release w/o Lens
Sets whether or not the shutter can be released when no lens is attached.
- MENU → (Custom Settings) → [Release w/o Lens] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Releases the shutter when no lens is attached. Select [Enable] when attaching the product to an astronomical telescope, etc.
- Disable (default setting):
- Does not release the shutter when a lens is not attached.
- Correct metering cannot be achieved when you use lenses that do not provide a lens contact, such as the lens of an astronomical telescope. In such cases, adjust the exposure manually by checking it on the recorded image.