AF drive speed (movie)
You can switch focusing speed when using autofocus in movie mode.
- MENU → (Camera Settings) → [AF drive speed] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Sets the AF drive speed to fast. This mode is suitable for shooting active scenes, such as sports.
- Normal (default setting):
- Sets the AF drive speed to normal.
- Sets the AF drive speed to slow. With this mode, the focus switches smoothly when the subject to be focused is changed. This mode is useful for shooting impressive images.