The zebra pattern will appear over part of an image if the brightness level of that part meets the IRE level that you set. Use this zebra pattern as a guide to adjust the brightness.
- MENU → (Custom Settings) → [Zebra] → desired setting.
Menu item details
Does not display the zebra pattern.
Adjusts the brightness level.
- You can register multiple values for [Zebra] to check the exposure and the flare as well as the brightness level. The settings for exposure confirmation and flare confirmation are registered to [Custom1] and [Custom2] respectively by default.
- To check exposure, set a standard value and the range for the brightness level. The zebra pattern will appear on areas that fall within the range you set.
- To check flare, set a minimum value for the brightness level. The zebra pattern will appear on areas that exceed the value you set.
- The zebra pattern is not displayed during HDMI connection.