Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera ILCE-6300
You cannot record images.
- You are using a memory card with a write-protect switch, and the switch is set to the LOCK position. Set the switch to the record position.
- Check the free capacity of the memory card.
- You cannot record images while charging the flash.
The lens is not attached properly. Attach the lens properly.
- The [Self-timer] is activated.
- Set [Release w/o Card] to [Enable]. However, without a memory card inserted in the camera, images cannot be recorded.