DISP Button (Finder)
Allows you to set the screen display modes that can be selected for the viewfinder using (Display Setting) in shooting mode.
- MENU → (Custom Settings) → [DISP Button] → [Finder] → desired setting → [Enter].
The items marked with are available.
Menu item details
- Graphic Display:
- Shows basic shooting information. Graphically shows the shutter speed and aperture value.
- Display All Info.:
- Shows recording information.
- No Disp. Info.:
- Does not show recording information.
- Displays the luminance distribution graphically.
- Indicates whether the product is level in both the horizontal and front-back directions. When the product is level in both directions, the indicator turns to green.