Disp. cont. AF area
You can set whether or not to display the area that is in focus when [Focus Area] is set to [Wide] or [Zone], in [Continuous AF] mode.
- MENU → (Custom Settings) → [Disp. cont. AF area] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Displays the focus area that is in focus.
- Does not display the focus area that is in focus.
- When [Focus Area] is [Center], [Flexible Spot] or [Expand Flexible Spot], the frames in the focus area that is in focus turn green, regardless of the [Disp. cont. AF area] settings.
- When an A-mount lens and a Mount Adaptor (LA-EA1/LA-EA3) (sold separately) are mounted on the camera and [AF System] is set to [Phase Detection AF], [Disp. cont. AF area] is always turned on regardless of the [Focus Area] settings.