High ISO NR (still image)
When shooting with high ISO sensitivity, the product reduces noise that becomes more noticeable when the product sensitivity is high. A message may be displayed during noise reduction processing; you cannot shoot another image until the message disappears.
- MENU → (Camera Settings) → [High ISO NR] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Activates high ISO noise reduction normally.
- Activates high ISO noise reduction moderately.
- Does not activate high ISO noise reduction. Select this to prioritize the timing of shooting.
- [High ISO NR] is not available in the following situations:
- When the shooting mode is set to [Intelligent Auto], [Superior Auto], [Scene Selection] or [Sweep Panorama].
- [High ISO NR] is not available for RAW images.