Setting language, date and time
When you turn on the camera for the first time or after you have initialized the functions, the setting screen for language, date and time will appear.
- Turn on the camera.
The language setting screen will appear and then setting screen for date and time will appear.
- Select your language, and then press .
- Check that [Enter] is selected on the screen, then press on the control wheel.
- Select your desired geographic location, and then press .
- Select a setting item using the up/down side of the control wheel or by turning the control wheel, then press in the center.
- Set [Daylight Savings], [Date/Time], and [Date Format] using the up/down/left/right sides, then press in the center.
- Midnight is indicated as 12:00 AM, and noon as 12:00 PM.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 to set other items, then select [Enter] and pressin the center.
- To cancel the date and time setting procedure, press the MENU button.
- This camera does not have a function for inserting the date on images. You can insert the date on images and then save and print them using PlayMemories Home (For Windows only).
- If the date and time setting is cancelled halfway, the setting screen for the date and time appears every time you turn on the camera.