When it is difficult to focus properly in the autofocus mode, you can adjust the focus manually.
- MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [Focus Mode] → [Manual Focus].
- Rotate the focusing ring to achieve sharp focus.
When you rotate the focusing ring, the focus distance is displayed on the screen.
The focus distance may not be displayed when the Mount Adaptor (sold separately) is attached.
- When you rotate the focusing ring, the focus distance is displayed on the screen.
- Press the shutter button fully down to shoot an image.
- When you use the viewfinder, adjust the diopter level to obtain the correct focus on the viewfinder.