S. Auto Img. Extract.
Sets whether or not to save all the images that were shot continuously in [Superior Auto].
- MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [S. Auto Img. Extract.] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Saves one appropriate image selected by the product.
- Saves all of the images.
- Even if you set [S. Auto Img. Extract.] to [Off] with [Hand-held Twilight] selected as the scene recognition mode, one combined image is saved.
- When the Auto Framing function is activated, two images are saved even if you set [S. Auto Img. Extract.] to [Auto].
- When [Quality] is set to [RAW] or [RAW & JPEG], the shooting function will be limited.