Shoots multiple images while automatically shifting the exposure from base to darker and then to lighter. You can select the image that suits your purpose after recording.
If pictures are taken one by one by pressing the shutter button each time, you can adjust the focus or the composition for each shot.
- Select / (Drive Mode) of the control wheel → [Single Bracket].
- You can also set the drive mode by selecting MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [Drive Mode].
- Select the desired mode using the right/left side of the control wheel.
- Adjust the focus and shoot the image.
- Press the shutter button for each image.
Menu item details
For example, the camera shoots a total of three images in a row with an exposure value shifted by plus or minus 0.3 EV when [Single Bracket: 0.3EV 3 Image] is selected.
- When [ISO AUTO] is selected in [Manual Exposure] mode, the exposure is changed by adjusting the ISO value. If a setting other than [ISO AUTO] is selected, the exposure is changed by adjusting the shutter speed.
- When you adjust the exposure, the exposure is shifted based on the compensated value.
- Bracket shooting is unavailable in the following situations:
- [Intelligent Auto]
- [Superior Auto]
- [Scene Selection]
- [Sweep Panorama]