Finder Frame Rate (still image)
Display the subject's movements more smoothly by adjusting the frame rate of the viewfinder during still image shooting. This function is convenient when shooting a fast-moving subject.
- MENU → (Camera Settings2) →[Finder Frame Rate] → desired setting.
- This function can be assigned to button of your choice using [Custom Key(Shoot.)].
Menu item details
- Displays the movements of the subject more smoothly on the viewfinder.
- Displays the subject at a normal frame rate on the viewfinder.
- When [Finder Frame Rate] is set to [120fps]/[100fps], the resolution of the viewfinder is lowered.
- [Finder Frame Rate] is locked to [60fps]/[50fps] in the following modes:
- During playback
- During movie shooting
- During HDMI connection