Dial Ev Comp
You can adjust the exposure using the front dial or rear dial when the exposure compensation dial is set to “0.” You can adjust the exposure in a range of -5.0 EV to +5.0 EV.
- Set the exposure compensation dial to "0."
- MENU → (Camera Settings2) → [Dial Ev Comp] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Does not enable exposure compensation with the front or rear dial.
- Front dial/Rear dial:
- Enables exposure compensation with the front or rear dial.
- When the exposure compensation function is assigned to the front or rear dial, any function that had been assigned to that dial previously is re-assigned to another dial.
- The settings of the exposure compensation dial will be prioritized over [Exposure Comp.] in MENU or the exposure settings using the front or rear dial.