You can record a total of three images, each at a different degree of D-Range Optimizer value.
- Select (Bracket) by turning the drive mode dial.
- Turn the drive mode dial while holding down the drive mode dial lock release button.
- MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [Bracket Settings] → [Bracket Type] → [DRO Bracket] → desired mode.
- The setting screen for [Bracket Type] can be displayed by pressing the Fn button.
- Adjust the focus and shoot the image.
Menu item details
- DRO Bracket: Lo:
- Records a series of three images with small changes in the D-Range Optimizer value (Lv 1, Lv 2, and Lv 3).
- DRO Bracket: Hi:
- Records a series of three images with large changes in the D-Range Optimizer value (Lv 1, Lv 3, and Lv 5).
- The last shot is shown on the auto review.