Shoots a total of three images, each with different color tones according to the selected settings for white balance, color temperature and color filter.
- Select (Bracket) by turning the drive mode dial.
- Turn the drive mode dial while holding down the drive mode dial lock release button.
- MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [Bracket Settings] → [Bracket Type] → [WB bracket] → desired mode.
- The setting screen for [Bracket Type] can be displayed by pressing the Fn button.
- Adjust the focus and shoot the image.
Menu item details
- White Balance Bracket: Lo:
- Records a series of three images with small changes in the white balance (within the range of 10MK-1*).
- White Balance Bracket: Hi:
- Records a series of three images with large changes in the white balance (within the range of 20MK-1*).
* MK-1 is the unit that indicates the capability of color temperature conversion filters and indicates the same value as "mired."
- The last shot is shown on the auto review.