You can set the type of bracket or the self-timer in bracket shooting mode, and the shooting order for exposure bracketing or white balance bracketing.
- Select (Bracket) by turning the drive mode dial.
- Turn the drive mode dial while holding down the drive mode dial lock release button.
- MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [Bracket Settings] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Bracket Type:
- Sets the type of bracket shooting.
(Cont. Bracket/Single Bracket/WB bracket/DRO Bracket)
- Selftimer during Brkt:
- Sets whether to use the self-timer during bracket shooting. Also sets the number of seconds until the shutter is released if using the self-timer.
(OFF/2 Sec/5 Sec/10 Sec)
- Bracket order:
- Sets the order of exposure bracketing and white balance bracketing.