HDMI Settings: 24p/60p Output (movie) (Only for 1080 60i compatible models)
Set 1080/24p or 1080/60p as the HDMI output format when [Record Setting] is set to [24p 24M(FX)], [24p 17M(FH)] or [24p 50M].
- MENU → (Setup) → [HDMI Settings] → [HDMI Resolution] → [1080p] or [2160p/1080p].
- MENU → (Setup) → [HDMI Settings] → [24p/60p Output] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Movies are output as 60p.
- Movies are output as 24p.
- Steps 1 and 2 can be set in either order.
- When [Record Setting] is set to other than [24p 24M(FX)], [24p 17M(FH)], or [24p 50M], this setting is canceled, and HDMI video is output according to the [HDMI Resolution] settings.