Displaying continuous shooting remaining time indicator (Cont. Shoot. Length)
Sets whether to display an indicator of the remaining time for which continuous shooting can be performed at the same shooting speed.
- MENU → (Camera Settings2) → [Cont. Shoot. Length] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Always Display:
- Always displays the indicator when the drive mode is set to [Cont. Shooting].
- Shoot.-Only Display:
- Displays the indicator only while continuous shooting is performed.
- Not Displayed:
- Does not display the indicator.
- When the internal camera memory for buffering is full, “SLOW” will be displayed and the continuous shooting speed will decrease.