The camera shoots with automatic scene recognition.
- Set the mode dial to (Auto Mode).
- The shooting mode will be set to (Intelligent Auto).
- Point the camera at the subject.When the camera recognized the scene, the icon for the recognized scene appears on the screen.
- Adjust the focus and shoot the image.
- The product will not recognize the scene when you shoot images with zoom functions other than optical zoom.
- The product may not properly recognize the scene under certain shooting conditions.
- For [Intelligent Auto] mode, most of the functions are set automatically, and you cannot adjust the settings on your own.