Shoots multiple images while automatically shifting the exposure from base to darker and then to lighter. You can select an image that suits your purpose after recording.
- Press / (Drive Mode) of the control wheel → [Cont. Bracket].
- You can also set the drive mode by selecting MENU→ (Camera Settings1) → [Drive Mode].
- Select the desired mode using the right/left side of the control wheel.
- Adjust the focus and shoot the image.
- The base exposure is set at the first shot.
- Keep pressing and holding the shutter button until bracket shooting is finished.
Menu item details
For example, the camera shoots a total of three images continuously with an exposure value shifted by plus or minus 0.3 EV when [Cont. Bracket: 0.3EV 3 Image] is selected.
- The last shot is shown on the auto review.
- When [ISO AUTO] is selected in [Manual Exposure] mode, the exposure is changed by adjusting the ISO value. If a setting other than [ISO AUTO] is selected, the exposure is changed by adjusting the shutter speed.
- When the exposure is compensated, the exposure is shifted based on the compensated value.
- Bracket shooting is unavailable in the following shooting modes:
- [Intelligent Auto]
- When the flash is used, the product performs flash bracket shooting, which shifts the amount of flash light even if [Cont. Bracket] is selected. Press the shutter button for each image.