The [Demo Mode] function displays the movies recorded on the memory card automatically (demonstration), when the camera has not been operated for a certain time. Normally select [Off].
- MENU → (Setup) → [Demo Mode] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- The movie playback demonstration starts automatically if the product is not operated for about one minute. Only protected AVCHD movies can be played back.
Set the view mode to [AVCHD View], and protect the movie file with the oldest recorded date and time.
- Does not show the demonstration.
- You can activate this function only when the product is connected using a dedicated AC Adaptor.
- When there is no protected AVCHD movies on the memory card, you cannot select [On].
- [Demo Mode] always displays movies on the memory card in memory card slot 1.