Plays back movies recorded with the product on a NTSC/PAL system TV.
- MENU → (Setup) → [NTSC/PAL Selector] → [Enter]
- If you insert a memory card that has previously been formatted with a different video system, a message telling you that you must reformat the card will appear.
If you want to record using another system, re-format the memory card or use another memory card.
- When you perform [NTSC/PAL Selector], and the setting is changed from the default one, a message "Running on NTSC." or "Running on PAL." will appear on the start-up screen.
- When [NTSC/PAL Selector] is set to PAL, the viewfinder or monitor of the camera or the screen of an HDMI-connected device may black out for an instant in the following situations. This is not a malfunction.
- When you start or stop recording movies while the shooting mode is set to a mode other than (Movie) or .
- When you change the shooting mode from (Movie) or to another mode.
- When you play back a movie for the first time after switching to the playback mode.