Marker Settings (movie)
Sets the markers to be displayed while shooting movies.
- MENU → (Camera Settings2) → [Marker Settings] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Sets whether or not to display the center marker in the center of the shooting screen.
- Sets the aspect marker display.
- Safety Zone:
- Sets the safety zone display. This becomes the standard range that can be received by a general household TV.
- Sets whether or not to display the guide frame. You can verify whether the subject is level or perpendicular to the ground.
- You can display several markers at the same time.
- Place the subject on the cross point of the [Guideframe] to make a balanced composition.