View on TV
You can view images on a network-enabled TV by transferring them from the product without connecting the product and TV with a cable. For some TVs, you may need to perform operations on the TV. For details, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the TV.
- MENU → (Network) → [View on TV] → desired device to be connected.
- When you want to play back images using slideshow, press the center of the control wheel.
- To display the next/previous image manually, press the right/left sides of the control wheel.
- To change the device to be connected, press the down side of the control wheel, then select [Device list].
You can change the slideshow settings by pressing the down side of the control wheel.
Selects the group of images to be shown.
Selects from [All] and [All in Folder].
Selects from [All] and [All in Date Rng.].
Selects from [Short] and [Long].
Selects from [On] and [Off].
Playback Image Size:
Selects from [HD] and [4K].
*The settings are effective only for BRAVIA TV which is compatible with the functions.
- You can only transfer images that are saved on the memory card in the memory card slot being played back. To change the memory card slot to be played back, select MENU → (Playback) → [Select PB Media] → the desired slot.
- You can use this function on a TV that supports DLNA renderer.
- You can view images on a Wi-Fi Direct-enabled TV or network-enabled TV (including wired network-enabled TVs).
- If you connect TV and this product and do not use Wi-Fi Direct, you need to register your access point first.
- Displaying the images on the TV may take time.
- Movies cannot be shown on a TV via Wi-Fi. Use an HDMI cable (sold separately).