Selects how to assign file numbers to still images.
- MENU → (Setup) → [File Number] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- The product will assign numbers to files sequentially up to "9999" without resetting.
- The product resets numbers when a file is recorded in a new folder and assigns numbers to files starting with "0001".
(When the recording folder contains a file, a number one higher than the largest number is assigned.)
- The setting for [File Number] will be applied to both slot 1 and slot 2.
- Even if you change the setting of [Prioritize Rec. Media], the file numbers will be sequential across the two memory cards in each slot by setting [File Number] to [Series].