Controls the settings for connecting the camera to a smartphone via a Bluetooth connection. You need to pair the camera and smartphone before using the location information link function.
If you want to pair the camera and smartphone in order to use the location information link function, refer to “Loc. Info. Link Set..”
- MENU → (Network) → [Bluetooth Settings] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Bluetooth Function (On/Off):
- Sets whether to activate or not the Bluetooth function of the camera.
- Displays the screen for pairing the camera and smartphone using PlayMemories Mobile.
- Disp Device Address:
- Displays the BD address of the camera.