Disp Cont Shoot Grp
Sets whether to display continuously shot images as a group.
- MENU → (Playback) → [Disp Cont Shoot Grp] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Displays continuously shot images as a group.
- Does not display continuously shot images as a group.
- Images shot with [Drive Mode] set to [Cont. Shooting] are grouped. One sequence of images shot continuously by holding down the shutter button during continuous shooting becomes one group.
- On the image index screen, is displayed over the continuous shooting group.
- Images can be grouped and displayed only when [View Mode] is set to [Date View]. When it is not set to [Date View], images cannot be grouped and displayed, even if [Disp Cont Shoot Grp] is set to [On].
- If you delete the continuous shooting group, all the images in the group will be deleted.