Disconnecting BLUETOOTH connection (after use)
When you finish playing music with the BLUETOOTH device, perform any of the following operations to terminate the BLUETOOTH connection.
- If using a device that supports one-touch connection (NFC), touch the device to the headset again.
- If using a device that does not support one-touch connection (NFC), operate from the BLUETOOTH device.
- When disconnected, you hear voice guidance reading “BLUETOOTH disconnected”.
- Press and hold the button on the headset for about 2 seconds to turn off the headset. You hear voice guidance reading “Power off”.
- Turn off the BLUETOOTH device.
- When you finish playing music, the BLUETOOTH connection may terminate automatically, depending on the BLUETOOTH device.