Noise canceling function
The noise canceling circuit actually senses outside noise with built-in microphones and sends an equal-but-opposite canceling signal to the headset.
- The noise canceling effect may not be pronounced in a very quiet environment, or some noise may be heard.
- The noise canceling effect may vary depending on how you wear the headset.
- The noise canceling function works for noise in the low frequency band primarily. Although noise is reduced, it is not canceled completely.
- When you use the headset in a train or a car, noise may occur depending on street conditions.
- Mobile phones may cause interference and noise. Should this occur, locate the headset farther away from the mobile phone.
- Do not cover the microphones of the headphones with your hands. The noise canceling function may not work properly.