About voice guidance
You hear voice guidance in the following situations via the headset.
- When powering on: “Power on”
- When powering off: “Power off”
- When entering pairing mode: “BLUETOOTH pairing”
- When establishing a BLUETOOTH connection: “BLUETOOTH connected”
- When disconnecting a BLUETOOTH connection: “BLUETOOTH disconnected”
- When checking the remaining battery charge: “Battery level high” / “Battery level medium” / “Battery level low”
- When automatically turning off due to the low battery condition: “Please recharge headset”
- When turning on the noise canceling function: “Noise canceling”
- When turning on the Ambient Sound Mode: “Ambient sound”
- When turning off the noise canceling function and the Ambient Sound Mode : “Off”
- When starting the NC Optimizer: “Optimizer start”
- When the NC Optimizer is finished: “Optimizer finished”
When the software version of your headset is 2.0.0 or later
- When Google Assistant is not available on the smartphone connected to the headset even if you press the Google Assistant button on the headset: "Google Assistant is not connected"