Using the supplied headphone cable
If you use the headset at the place where is restricted to use the BLUETOOTH devices such as an airplane, you can use the headset as noise canceling headphones by connecting a device via the supplied headphone cable and turn the headset on. The headset supports high resolution audio playback when connecting via the supplied headphone cable and turned on.
When turning on the headset, the indicator (green) next to the NC/AMBIENT button lights up or flashes.
- Connect a playback device to the INPUT jack with the supplied headphone cable.
Make sure you connect the L-shaped plug to the playback device.
- You can enjoy music by connecting the supplied headphone cable to the headset even when the headset is turned off. In this case the noise canceling function is not available.
- To enjoy high resolution audio music or use the noise canceling function/Ambient Sound Mode, turn the headset on.
- The headset turns off automatically if you disconnect the supplied headphone cable while the headset is turned on.
- When an incoming call arrives, a ring tone will be heard via the headphones. Answer the call using your smartphone or mobile phone, and talk using the microphone of the phone. You can hear the voice of the caller from the headphones.
- If you disconnect the headphone cable from the smartphone or mobile phone, you can talk using the microphone and speaker of the phone.
- Use the supplied headphone cable only.
- Make sure you insert the plug firmly.
- The BLUETOOTH function cannot be used.
- You can operate the touch sensor control panel only for Quick Attention Mode. For volume, playback, pausing, etc., control with the connected device.
- The NC/AMBIENT button cannot be used when the headset is powered off.