Connecting the headset to both a music player and a smartphone or mobile phone
When you connect the headset to 2 BLUETOOTH devices, you can use them differently. For example, one for listening to music (with the A2DP BLUETOOTH connection) and the other for making phone calls (with the HFP or HSP BLUETOOTH connection).
To use a BLUETOOTH music player for listening to music and a BLUETOOTH smartphone for making phone calls, the headset needs to be connected with each device with a BLUETOOTH connection.
- Pair the headset with a music player and smartphone or mobile phone, respectively.
- Make a BLUETOOTH connection between the headset and the BLUETOOTH music player.Operate the music player to make the BLUETOOTH connection with the headset.
- Make a BLUETOOTH connection between the headset and the BLUETOOTH smartphone or mobile phone.Operate the smartphone or mobile phone to make the BLUETOOTH connection with the headset.
- If the smartphone or mobile phone was connected with the headset the last time, an HFP or HSP connection is made automatically when you turn on the headset. At the same time, an A2DP connection may also be made automatically. If this happens, disconnect the headset from the smartphone or mobile phone once using the phone, then connect the devices again by repeating the process from step 2.
- When using Google Assistant, the headset cannot make a multi point connection.