About the indicator
The indicator flashes in red or blue to indicate various statuses.
: Turns on in blue/: Turns on in red/-: Turns off
- When turning on the headset by pressing and holding the button for about 2 seconds when the headset is turned off.
- (flashes two times)
- When turning off the headset by pressing and holding the button for about 2 seconds when the headset is turned on.
(lights for about two seconds)
BLUETOOTH status indication
(Pressing and holding the button for about 7 seconds when the headset is turned off)
- - - - - - (one-second intervals)
Connection process completed
(flashes quickly for about five seconds)
- - - (about five-second interval) ---
Remaining battery charge indication
- - - -
Low (needs to charge)
For details, refer to “Checking the remaining battery charge.”
- While charging
For details, refer to “Initializing the headset to restore factory settings.”
- When the remaining battery charge becomes low, the indicator turns from blue to red, except for pairing mode.