Listening to music from a device connected via BLUETOOTH
You can enjoy listening to music and basic remote control operation of a BLUETOOTH device via a BLUETOOTH connection. The BLUETOOTH device is required to support the following BLUETOOTH profiles.
- A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile):
enables you to enjoy high-quality audio content wirelessly.
- AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile):
enables you to adjust volume, etc.
The operation may vary depending on the BLUETOOTH device. Refer to the operating instructions supplied with your BLUETOOTH device.
- Connect the headset to a BLUETOOTH device.
- Wear the headset.
Put the headset with indication to the left and indication to the right. The unit of the headset has a tactile dot.
A: Tactile dot
Place the cable behind the neck, fit the ear hangers on the ears (1), then insert the earbuds into the earholes (2).
- Play back music or video on the BLUETOOTH device.Adjust the volume on the BLUETOOTH device.
- Adjust the volume by pressing the +/- buttons of the headset.
When the volume reaches the maximum or minimum, an alarm sounds.
To press the button while wearing the headset
Press the button with your thumb while supporting the right unit with your index finger.
Press the button with your thumb while supporting your ear and the right unit with your index finger.
- If the communication condition is poor, the BLUETOOTH device may react incorrectly to the operation on the headset.
- The headset supports SCMS-T content protection. You can enjoy music, etc., from a device such as a mobile phone or portable TV that supports SCMS-T content protection.
- Depending on the BLUETOOTH device, it may be necessary to adjust the volume or set the audio output setting on the BLUETOOTH device.
- Volume during a call and volume during music playback can be adjusted independently. Changing the call volume does not change the volume of music playback, and vice versa.