What you can do with the speaker
- Compatible with High-Resolution Audio formats up to 192 kHz/24 bit
- Music playback via a wireless connection (DLNA/BLUETOOTH)
Music service support
Music services and their period of availability may differ. An update of the speaker may be required. Services offered by third parties may be changed, suspended, or terminated without prior notice. Sony does not bear any responsibility for such situations.
- BLUETOOTH supported codec*1: SBC (Subband Codec) / AAC (Advanced Audio Coding) / LDAC
- By connecting the speaker with a smartphone via BLUETOOTH, you can talk hands-free using the built-in microphone and speaker.
"Noise suppression" and "Echo cancellation" enable phone calls with high-quality sound.
Noise suppression: Noise picked up by the speaker is suppressed, so the caller will hear your voice with less noise.
Echo cancellation: By reducing sound from the speaker picked up by the speaker microphone, echoes generated by the caller's phone will be suppressed.
- Easy operation from your smartphone and tablet*2
Compatible with DSEE HX
This function enables enhancement*3 of the sound quality for compressed audio files and restores high-range sound removed during the compression process. [Auto] is set as the default setting so you can enjoy both compressed audio files and high-resolution audio files.
- Compatible with ClearAudio+
*1Audio signal compression and conversion format
*2Only when SongPal is installed on your device
*3Enhancement up to 192 kHz/24 bit