Auto standby mode
The speaker automatically enters the standby mode or switches to the BLUETOOTH/Network standby mode if the speaker remains in any of the following states for about 15 minutes.
- No operation of the speaker
- No connect/disconnect operations to the speaker from external devices
- Music (sound) is not played while connected to an external device.
- The speaker is not connected via BLUETOOTH by HFP.
- The auto standby mode can be turned off by using SongPal.
- The auto standby mode may not work depending on the connecting device during the AUDIO IN function.