Smartphone, iPhone, etc. cannot be paired
- Bring the speaker and the BLUETOOTH device to within 1 m (3 ft) of each other.
- If the BLUETOOTH indicator is not flashing quickly in white, press and hold the (power)/ PAIRING button until the speaker beeps and the BLUETOOTH indicator starts flashing quickly in white.
- Connect the speaker to an AC outlet or charge the battery of the speaker sufficiently.
- If you initialize the speaker, it may not be able to connect your iPhone/iPod touch or PC. In this case, erase the pairing information of the speaker on your iPhone/iPod touch or PC, and then perform the pairing procedure again.
- If you reset network settings of your iPhone/iPod touch or PC, the speaker may not be able to connect to it. Perform the pairing procedure again.