Turning the power on
- Press the (power)/ PAIRING button.
The (power) indicator lights up in green.
- The LINK indicator may also begin to flash or light up when the speaker is turned on.
- It may take a while before the speaker turns on.
When you turn on the speaker in the BLUETOOTH/Network standby mode, the start-up time becomes shorter and the speaker will become operational sooner, than when you turn on the speaker in standby mode.
To turn on the BLUETOOTH/Network standby mode, first turn on the speaker that is connected to an AC outlet via the supplied USB AC adaptor and micro-USB cable. Then press and hold the (power)/ PAIRING button and the FUNCTION button until the (power) indicator lights up in orange.
- When the CHARGE indicator flashes slowly, the battery is running low and needs to be charged. Charge the speaker by connecting to an AC outlet via the USB AC adaptor.
- When the speaker is being powered by the built-in battery only, the BLUETOOTH/Network standby mode is not available.