Connecting a USB flash drive
You can connect a USB flash drive to the USB A port (A) directly.
You can also use a commercially-available USB cable to connect a USB device.
Music stored in a USB flash drive can be played back using the supplied remote control, or with a smartphone/iPhone that has SongPal installed.
You can play back high-resolution audio format files by connecting a USB flash drive of Hi-Speed USB standard or more, to the USB A port (A).
- Connect a USB flash drive to the USB A port (A).
- Do not disconnect a USB flash drive during operation. To prevent damage to data, stop playback, then turn off the power of the speaker before disconnecting the USB flash drive.
- Sony is not responsible for any loss or damage to data in a USB flash drive that is connected to the speaker.
- Sony does not guarantee correct operation when a USB hub or USB extension cable is used.
- Do not connect a USB flash drive to the USB B port (B). Only connect a USB flash drive to the USB A port (A).