What you can do with the speaker
- One-touch connection (NFC)
- BLUETOOTH Ver. 3.0
- Compatible BLUETOOTH profiles*1: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- By connecting the speaker with a smartphone via BLUETOOTH, you can talk hands-free using the built-in microphone and speaker.
- “Noise suppression” and “Echo cancellation” enable phone calls with high-quality sound.
Noise suppression: Noise picked up by the speaker is suppressed, so the caller will hear your voice with less noise.
Echo cancellation: By reducing sound from the speaker picked up by the speaker microphone, echoes generated by the caller’s phone will be suppressed.
- You can enjoy up to about 12 hours*2*3 of continuous wireless music playback with the built-in lithium ion rechargeable battery.
- BLUETOOTH standby function
- External input jack: AUDIO IN
- Charging the speaker by connecting the USB AC adaptor supplied
- By connecting two SRS-XB2 speakers via BLUETOOTH, you can play audio in either stereo mode (stereo sound) or double mode.
- The speaker has a water resistant specification*4*5 of IPX5*6 as specified in “Degrees of protection against ingress of water” of the IEC60529 “Ingress Protection Rating (IP Code).”
*1BLUETOOTH standard profiles indicate the purpose of BLUETOOTH communication between devices.
*2The battery life may vary depending on the ambient temperature or conditions of use. The method of estimating the battery life has been changed since 2015.
*3When the specified music source is used and the volume level of the speaker is set to 10. If the volume level of the speaker is set to maximum, the usage life will be approx. 3 hours. Time may vary, depending on the temperature or conditions of use.
*4Requires that the cap is fastened securely.
*5The supplied accessories are not water resistant.
*6IPX5 (Degree of protection against jets of water): The system has been tested and found to remain functional after exposure to direct jet streams of water using a nozzle of 6.3 mm (about 1/4 in) internal diameter from any direction where approximately 12.5 L/ min of water is applied for a period of more than 3 minutes from a distance of about 3 meters (about 10 ft).