No sound/Sound from only one speaker/Low sound level
- Check that both the speaker and the connected device are turned on.
- Turn up the volume of the speaker and the connected device.
- Check that the connected device is playing.
- Make sure the audio cable is disconnected from the AUDIO IN jack during playback in BLUETOOTH mode.
- Make sure the audio cable is firmly connected to the AUDIO IN jack during playback in AUDIO IN mode.
- If you are connecting a personal computer to the speaker, make sure the audio output setting of the computer is set for a BLUETOOTH device.
- Check that the speaker has established BLUETOOTH connection with the BLUETOOTH device.
- Pair the speaker and the BLUETOOTH device again.
- If the device that is connected to the AUDIO IN jack is monaural, sound will only be output from the left speaker.