Terminating the BLUETOOTH connection (After use)
When you finish playing music with the BLUETOOTH device, perform any of the following operations to terminate the BLUETOOTH connection.
- Turn off the BLUETOOTH function on the BLUETOOTH device. For details, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the device.
- Turn off the BLUETOOTH device.
- Turn off the speaker.
- Touch the NFC-compatible device on the speaker again (if your device has the NFC function).
- When using the Speaker Add function or Wireless Party Chain function, touch the NFC-compatible device on the speaker where the (BLUETOOTH) indicator lights up. A speaker where the (BLUETOOTH) indicator turns off is not capable of terminating the BLUETOOTH connection.
The speaker turns off automatically by the auto power off function when the speaker satisfies the following conditions for 15 minutes, and the BLUETOOTH connection is terminated.
- No operation on the speaker.
- No BLUETOOTH connection has been established between the speaker and a smartphone or mobile via HFP/HSP.
HFP and HSP are types of BLUETOOTH profiles.
HSP (Headset Profile): Allows calling/cellular phone operation.
HFP (Hands-Free Profile): Allows hands-free calling/cellular phone operation.
- No music (sound) is played when the speaker is connected to a BLUETOOTH device.
- When using the Speaker Add function, if you turn off one speaker, the other speaker is automatically turned off. The BLUETOOTH connection between them is disconnected.
- When you finish playing music, the BLUETOOTH connection may terminate automatically depending on the BLUETOOTH device.