Note when using with a mobile phone
- For details on operation of your mobile phone when receiving a telephone call while transmitting the sound using the BLUETOOTH connection, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the mobile phone.
- Before operating the speaker, be sure that the operating voltage of the speaker is identical with that of your local power supply.
- Where purchased: all countries/regions
- Operating voltage: 100 V – 240 V AC, 50 Hz/60 Hz
Notes on the AC adaptor
- When connecting or disconnecting the AC adaptor, turn off the speaker beforehand. Otherwise, it may cause a malfunction.
- Use only the supplied AC adaptor. To avoid damaging the speaker, do not use any other AC adaptor.
Polarity of the plug
- Plug the AC adaptor into a nearby wall outlet (mains). In the case of a problem, unplug it from the wall outlet (mains) immediately.
- Do not install the AC adaptor in a confined space such as a bookcase or built-in cabinet.
- To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose the AC adaptor to dripping or splashing, and do not place objects filled with liquids, such as vases, on the AC adaptor.
- Do not set the speaker in an inclined position. If set in an inclined position, it may fall over due to the vibration of the speaker and cause injury, malfunction, or performance deterioration.
- Depending on the installation condition, it may fall over or fall. Do not place valuables, etc. nearby the speaker.
- Do not leave the speaker in a location near heat sources, in a place subject to direct sunlight, excessive dust, moisture, rain, or mechanical shock.
- Do not insert any small objects, etc., into the jacks or ventilation hole on the rear of the speaker. The speaker may short out or malfunction.
- When the light is strong, brighten the room or turn off the lighting.
- Do not use alcohol, benzine, or thinner to clean the cabinet.
- Two speakers are required when using the Speaker Add function. Only the SBC codec is supported while using the Speaker Add function.
- If you have any questions or problems concerning the speaker that are not covered in this Help Guide, consult your nearest Sony dealer.