How to care for the speaker when wet
- If the speaker gets wet, first remove the water from the speaker, and then wipe off the moisture on the speaker using a dry, soft cloth.
- Especially in cold regions, leaving moisture on its surface may cause the speaker to freeze and malfunction. Be sure to wipe off the moisture after using the speaker.
- The sound quality may change when water enters the speaker section. It is not malfunction. Put the speaker on a dry, soft cloth with the speaker part facing down to drain the collected water inside the speaker. Then leave it at room temperature and dry the speaker until no moisture remains.
- Do not touch with hands that have hand cream on.
- If the speaker becomes very dirty, rinse it lightly using tap water. Then remove the water from the speaker using the above method.